Ladies Swing | Soiree Golf Clinic like no other!
Swing into spring with a ladies golf clinic hosted by a Women in Business Peer Network group called I-WIL-B taking place during Womens’ month on 25th August 2017 tagged #BossLadyFriday. This soiree golf clinic is a network opportunity to meet like-minded women and establish new contacts or business leads in a light hearted and fun experience. Golf is a sport that always levels the plain field, meaning whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned golfer the rules square things out and no one can ever feel out of range or limited to play at their level.
#BossLadyFridays is in partnership with a golf clinic initiative 018 Golf promoting the ‘the-right-to-play’ campaign which benefits a Non Profit Organization called PAYT dedicated to supplying playgrounds, games and toys to disadvantaged day-cares and schools in rural areas. It is a unique opportunity to learn how to swing and improve on your golf skills, while you afford children in less privileged communities the “right-to-play’.
Golf has long being regarded as a ‘gentleman sport’ however in recent times trends are showing that more and more women are becoming interested in playing the game. Women are keen and seeking for the opportunity to break into the culture. If you have never thought of yourself as a golfer here are a few reasons why it needs to be your social game of choice.
The most popular reasons we play golf taken:
- Golf is a game of a lifetime – When we are playing well it goes too fast and when it’s bad, mowing the lawn looks good LOL
- Golf is exercise and social – Hit it and drag your partner or doing the ‘walk of shame’ to collect the ‘longest day award’… walking 18 holes is no joke
- Golf is therapeutic and a stress reliever – spending the day in green fields is like heaven on earth and let that frustration out on the ball…as long as you don’t miss the swing to take the load off
- Golf gets us closer to nature – just the sound of the birds and the game animals on some golf courses can feel like a moment of bliss and tranquility the only thing to disturb it will be that ball banging into a tree
- Golf is a sport that allows us to be competitive long after other sports are not possible for us – there is no such thing as old age or too young for playing golf.
- Golf allows all players regardless of the level of ability to compete – we just have to be honest with ourselves on what level that is.
- Golf builds character – nothing better than having to deal with your higher self
- Golf is a network platform of note – meet the best people on the golf course and make lifetime friendships!
If you are a #boss lady and interested in becoming a golfer then make sure you don’t miss this soiree golf clinic like no other!