Moziak Magazine’s Women’s Month campaign takes on a social element to uplift younger girls
This Women’s Month, Moziak Magazine is spotlighting 15 women making strides in their various fields and industries through a black and white portrait series curated by Blue Mbombo. These women are leaders in industries such as government, corporate, media, entertainment and business just to highlight a few.
“It’s so fulfilling to witness women slowing finding their voice, their power and being liberated, I’m truly proud to be part of this powerful era,” shares Blue Mbombo.
Moziak Magazine believes that as we celebrate the women that are inspiring, we need to consciously make the effort to bring others up. In light of this, Moziak Magazine has challenged the 15 women featured in their portrait series to share insights/advice/tips that other women, especially younger girls can benefit from on their various journeys through life, love, business, self-esteem and success amongst other personal areas.
Follow this important conversation for the rest of the month using the hashtags #MoziakAfrica #ToTheGirls.
Take the time to be inspired and go through the spotlight feature of Moziak Magazine’s Women’s Month Portrait Series and see how women of today are pioneering their various fields and industries.
Portrait Shoot BTS – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAjTFM64kVs
- Vika Shipalana – Luxury connoisseur, brand consultant and entrepreneur (VBS Luxury)
- Melanie Ramjee – Publicist extraordinaire – Tutone Communications Director
- Lesedi Mashale – Head of PR and Events at Diageo
- Mavis Mensah-Pah – Financial Analyst working in government, MBA, CEO MayMay Productions
- Ami Faku – Rising musician who is currently dominating radio charts across the country
- Valentine Gaudin – MD media sales and operations at TRACE TV
- Precious Xaba – Celebrity makeup artist
- Jennifer Bala – Entrepreneur, Loyisa Music MD, content curator
- Elle Franco – TV presenter, commercial model and producer
- Nambitha Ben-Mazwi – Actress/TV Personality and entrepreneur
- Pamela Nwaso – Founder of fashion brand Jideka
- Allana Finley – Director Afara Group – fashion, music, design
- Ninel Musson – One of the leading players in the Independent record label space, Director and co-founder of Vth Season
- Monalisa Molefe – Artform Factory Director, SA ambassador to the Pan African Council
- Ancillar Mangena Nombewu – Forbes Africa writer, media agency owner – Rallinca Media
Follow @MoziakAfrica on social media for more authentic African stories.
Connect with Moziak:
Facebook: Moziak (https://www.facebook.com/MoziakAfrica/
Twitter: @MoziakAfrica / @MoziakAgency
Instagram: @moziakafrica / @MoziakAgency