P&H boutique named top performing business of MyGrowthFund Top40 programme
Modern traditional wear retailer, P&H boutique, have been named the top performing business of Vusi Thembekwayo’s MyGrowthFund Top40 programme, and will now be used as a case study from this flagship programme.
P&H boutique were selected as 1 of 40 high-growth entrepreneurs to be mentored by MyGrowthFund under an 18-month incubator. Below are some of their growth highlights during this incubation period:
- They started the programme with two retail stores and have since added another three stores (East Rand Mall, Savannah Mall & Cresta Mall)
- They service a niche market and understand their market very well
- They have great employment creation opportunities from the manufacturing side of their business
- They do not import their garments but manufacture them locally in South Africa
“It’s an honour for P&H boutique to be named the top performing business of MyGrowthFund Top40 programme. We’ve been able to scale the business and put necessary systems in place through our incubation time. We’re extremely grateful to Vusi Thembekwayo and his team for recognising our potential in the first place and selecting us as one of their first 40 businesses to mentor,” shares Papa & Hetty Boachie-Yiadom, P&H boutique founders.
5 stores in, across three provinces, the P&H boutique story began from humble beginnings. The husband and wife run business started in their spare bedroom and has since grown to be one of South Africa’s leading retailers specialising in modern traditional wear.
Make sure to pop into your nearest P&H boutique store and shop the best in modern traditional wear for you and your children. You can also follow them on social media to get a closer look at their business.
- Pretoria: Menlyn Mall
- East Rand: East Rand Mall
- Polokwane: Savannah Mall
- Nelspruit: Riverside Mall
- Johannesburg: Cresta Mall
Connect with P&H boutique:
Facebook: P&H boutique (https://www.facebook.com/phboutique/)