The Best Lifestyle Means Having 3 or More Incomes
Finding income streams that guarantee us a quality lifestyle is where it’s at, a lifestyle that has travel, health, family and friends, all the things we want in order to feel satisfied, happy and know we are getting the best out of life.
Yet as we are opting for quality experiences, quality products and services the bills are pilling up, we need a picture of how to plan on receiving more money.
- Get yourself a passive income stream
We can get money without having to work all the time, the digital world is a heavy contributor to this factor, we can sell products and services in our sleep; books, music, content, skills you name it there is an online market that will have you making money passively.
If that’s not enough then thin about investments that give monthly returns while being handled by a broker or platform designed to generate income automatically.
It’s easy to have a look at these resources to get you started.
- Easy Equities get R50 just for signing up
- FinGlobal and scan for investments that suit you.
1. Secure a gradual income
- The beautiful thing about the economy of today is that we can go after what we want without being tied to a desk, there are opportunities in being outsourced and freelancing for us to make money continually and freely. Trade your time and start making money, look into these links to get started.Respondent sign up and start earning a gradual income
- 1. Get a lump sum income generator. Nonetheless, it’s always fun to try your luck with these easy online platform.
- The best places to look for these is in entrepreneurship, where landing big contracts are possible. Not unless if you will win the lottery ‘home of lump sums’ then offering a product or service that pays you a lump sum income makes sense, like farming.
- Imagine having a lump sum of money paid to you for the year, a quarter or half yearly.