52 week countdown to Hostex 2020.
We are just over 52 weeks away from Hostex 2020 which will take place from 1 to 3 March 2020 at Sandton Convention Centre – and it’s set to light up the hospitality, food and drink industry with a wide-ranging exhibition, innovations, events, edutainment, demonstrations, competitions, and more.
Nick Sarnadas, Hostex Event Director, says, “Excitement is building, exhibitor numbers are growing, and plans are on the table for our next Hostex, which will mark 34 years of delivering a platform where the industry can meet, network, trade, learn, and share.”
Hostex 2020 features three primary districts – Food & Drink Africa, an exhibition of food and drink brands, producers and suppliers; Contract Furnishing Africa, showcasing indoor and outdoor furniture, décor and lighting, beds, linen, floor and wall coverings, wall coverings, interior design, and guest amenities; and Tea & Coffee Africa, for producers and distributors of hot beverages and equipment. The show also features free-to-attend seminars, student and experienced chef and barista competitions, new product displays, and demonstrations of all descriptions.
Sarnadas adds, “Trade shows are the evergreen marketing element with good reason. And if you’re not 100% convinced that his is ‘the’ platform for your brand, we can give you 20 really good reasons why this particular show will deliver results:
- Great visibility and credibility with your target market
- Launch new products
- Face-to-face interaction with existing and potential customers
- Develop lucrative sales leads
- Build your brand with strategic positioning, design, and innovations on your stand
- Network and make new valuable contacts
- Deliver key messages to a buying audience
- Demonstrate your products in a live environment
- Run a competition
- Run pre-show and in-show promotions
- Find business partners
- Attend relevant, topical and interesting seminars
- Find out what’s working and what isn’t in your industry
- Taste the best coffees and teas at Tea & Coffee Africa
- Taste new local and international, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Watch amazing chef demonstrations and competitions
- Uncover new ideas
- Survey market awareness
- Be proud of your industry
- Enjoy the Sandton venue once again
“Hostex is the epitome of hospitality – and it is certainly the place where the industry chooses to gather. We encourage potential exhibitors to book their space for the competitive edge,” says Sarnadas.
For further information please visit www.hostex.co.za or call Local Sales on: +27 (0)11 835 1565 / International Sales on: +44 (0)20 7886 3094.