LADIES! IT’S TIME FOR A FACIAL!
SkinPhD Queenswood is a tranquil and peaceful setting where you will receive bespoke treatments to enhance your outer and inner beauty. They actively encourage women to engage in regular treatments and invest time and effort into maintaining regular skincare regimes.
One of their more popular offerings is their signature facial treatments. A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin.
We spoke to the owners, Mariette and Carla, who broke down all the benefits of regular facials exclusively for our readers.
- Rehydrates your skin – We use the best technology and most advanced ingredients in our products to rehydrate the skin.
- Helps slow down premature ageing – Collagen stimulation is your best way to slow down premature ageing, therefore the collagen induction is an extremely good facial procedure to do.
- Unclogs pores – pores need to be unclogged to prevent acne and scarring to the skin. Regular deep cleansing treatments and exfoliation play a very vital role in unclogging pores.
- Improve imperfections – skin imperfections can be improved with our range of advanced skin peels
- Maintains healthy skin – New skin cells are produced every 28 days. In order to maintain healthy skin, the correct products and treatments should be done every 28 days in order to maintain healthy and vibrant skin.
Skincare specialists recommend that women have a professional facial every three to four weeks. That’s how long it takes your skin to move through the full life cycle of skin cell growth and exfoliation
“Products should be used at home in conjunction with our treatments. It is vital to make this part of your daily lifestyle,” they added.
Situated in Queenswood, Pretoria, their salon offers a wide variety of beauty treatments from massages and waxes to advanced facials and aesthetic beauty treatments. Perfect for all our readers!
Please follow and like us: