Love is all over at Montecasino on Valentine’s
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt” said the famous Peanuts cartoonist Charles M. Schulz. Nor does a romantic dinner or a night of great entertainment – particularly on the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day.
Bedecked in red for the occasion, with romantic music filling the air, and restaurants and bars pulling out the stops to deliver food and beverage offerings that reflect the occasion, Montecasino is spreading the love on Wednesday 14 February, against the romantic backdrop of the Tuscan-styled village.
Why not start off by setting the scene with cocktails on the deck at Southern Sun Montecasino, at R75 for any two cocktails? From there, you’re spoilt for choice, with a variety of offerings, including:
- Three different three-course set-menu options at the newly renovated Donatella’s Italian, seafood and grillhouse (including oysters, delicious seafood and rich steak meals) ranging from R280 to R380 per person.
- A three-course meal at R480 for two at the newly opened Ocean Basket on the Piazza, which consists of a calamari & egg noodle or mussels in garlic sauce to start; a mikoto platter for two or a Soul to Sole platter for two for the main course, ending with a choice of delectable desserts, and accompanied by wine from the restaurant’s excellent selection.
- An indulgent three-course meal at R450 per person at 3SIXTY Liquid Lounge, starting off with a delicious Kir Royale welcome drink, and including love-inspired live entertainment.
- Valentine’s buffet at R500 for two at Billy G, the lavish buffet restaurant at Montecasino, accompanied by a bottle of JC Le Roux sparkling wine (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and a romantic red rose.
- For those looking for something a little different, Mangwanani Spa Boutique at the palatial Palazzo hotel is hosting a Couples Moonlight Night Spa.
In celebration of the month of love, Jacaranda FM and Montecasino are giving you a chance to sing your heart out for the chance to win amazing prizes. From now until the end of February, get down to the Jacaranda FM ‘More Music You Love’ karaoke booth at Montecasino, choose your favourite love song, sing it with all you’ve got, and leave your message on the Wall of Love.
Daily prizes will be given away on Jacaranda FM every weekday between 19:00 and 22:00 and on 14 February and 28 February, the daily prize winners will walk (or float) away with six months of romantic treats from Montecasino and double tickets to all this year’s Jacaranda FM 2018 Jacaranda FM More Music You Love experiences.
Mike Page, Director of Operations and GM of Montecasino says, “Montecasino is all about great experiences for visitors of all ages all the time, but on Valentine’s Day, we’re pulling out the stops to deliver a glorious romantic evening for everyone who wants to celebrate love. We look forward to welcoming visitors to this special Valentine’s experience – it will be one to remember.”
Love is in the air this Valentine’s at Montecasino