The King of Smartphones is here, pre- order your Mate 20 Pro now in South Africa.
Pre-order now and the first 500 customers receives get a watch GT valued at R 5499
Tuesday, 23 October 2018 Today Huawei announced its SA pricing for its new flagship device, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. This smartphone has taken the world by storm since its launch in London last week, and looks set to cement Huawei’s status as a premium smartphone manufacturer focused on innovation, quality and customer service.
“For those who can’t wait to get their hands on the revolutionary Mate 20 Pro, we are offering an exciting pre-order special,” says Likun Zhao, General Manager at Huawei Consumer Business Group South Africa. “All you have to do is go to www.huaweipromo.co.za before 31 October, place a pre-order, and you will get a free gift of a Huawei Watch GT Classic, valued at R5499. This new Huawei wearable offers novel and sophisticated ways for consumers to track their activities and receive fitness coaching. It also has ultra-high battery life and low power consumption, sophisticated activity tracking and fitness coaching features.”
“The recommended retail price for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro starts from R18,999, and with the below contract prices
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is available on contract at these service providers:
- Vodacom: R799 PM x 24
- MTN: R799 PM x 24
- Telkom: R699 PM x 24
- Cell C: R1,399 PM x 24
Some of the impressive features of the Huawei Mate 20 series include:
- The Kirin 980 system, which powers the Huawei Mate 20 series, strikes a perfect balance between high performance and state-of-the-art power efficiency, even when running graphically-intensive games.
- A 40MP main camera, a 20MP ultra wide-angle camera, and an 8MP telephoto camera.
- A 16mm Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens, which creates a sense of spaciousness and adds a three-dimensional effect to images.
- A camera that supports macro distance, so users can take crisp, precise photos of objects that are placed as close as 2.5cm to the lens.
- AI Portrait Colour video mode, which can isolate and highlight the colours of a subject by desaturating everything else.
- A 4200mAh high-density yet very slim battery. Combined with highly efficient hardware and software, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro can sustain a full day’s worth of work or play without needing to be recharged.
- The 40W Huawei SuperCharge, which gives the device 70 percent charge in 30 minutes
- Huawei’s Wireless Quick Charge, the industry’s fastest wireless charging solution. A 10-minute wireless charging session tops up the battery by 12 percent.
- Wireless Reverse Charge, which enables the phone to work as a power bank for selected electronic devices supporting wireless charging.
- The HiTouch function, which recognises objects in photos, so that users can purchase them online.
- The HiVision function, where users can point their smartphone camera at certain landmarks and works of art from around the world, and their descriptions and backgrounds will pop up. In addition, HiVision gives instant translation when the user points their phone at any text in a foreign language that they need deciphered.
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s 3D Face Unlock solution recognises a user within 500 ms, with an error rate below one in a million. In addition, the smartphone’s in-screen fingerprint sensor has been integrated more seamlessly and can pinpoint the location of a user’s finger on the screen.
This offer is only available to the first 500 customers who order sucessfully Terms and conditions apply.